ASA technical staff and coaches will be hosting a Travel Soccer Town Hall Meeting on Wednesday, May 3rd from 8-9:30pm at the Lee Center Auditorium (1108 Jefferson St., Alexandria, VA 22314).
- 8-8:30pm | The technical staff will provide an introduction to ASA Travel Soccer's basic structure and tryout selection process. We encourage families new to Travel soccer and/or new to ASA to join.
- 8:30-9:30pm | The technical staff will present the 2017-2018 Travel Program, with topics including, but not limited to:
- New travel program initiatives;
- Preview of the 2017-2018 travel calendar;
- New opportunities;
- League selection process;
- Tournament selection process; and
- Q and A with attendees.
Click here to see the presentation slides from the the Town Hall Meeting.