Recently, VYSA ODP selected its State pool players, which included numerous Alexandria Travel players. The Olympic Development Program (ODP) is a training opportunity, which allows players to compete with and against players from other areas of the state and region, and supplements the year round training and competition opportunities that ASA offers (travel, futsal, summer training, winter skills, strikers, international, pickup court soccer, etc.).
The players listed below were selected for the State pool in their respective age groups:
- Cara Martin (U13 Girls) - call back
- Erika Harwood (U14 Girls) - call back
- Kayla Stephens (U16 Girls) - call back
- Judson Dimaria (U13 Boys)
- Quentin Herrmann (U13 Boys)
- James Vandehei (U13 Boys)
- Nader Bashammakh (U13 Boys) - call back
- Matthew Castillo (U15 Boys) - call back
- Scott Fernandez (U16 Boys) - call back
- Jack Grainger (U17 Boys)
- Omar Pilgrim (U17 Boys) - call back
Congrats and keep the hard work!