1st and 2nd Grade Ball Mastery Program
What is 1st and 2nd Grade Ball Mastery?
ASA professional coaches focus on proper techniques around dribbling and ball control, passing and receiving, technical games and individual creativity in order to become better soccer players. Players are strongly encouraged to also participate in the recreational league while using this program to supplement their team practice. Ball Mastery helps kids get more touches on the ball, get to know new kids, play with other players and work with ASA professional staff coaches.
The 6-week program offered each fall and spring, will consist of technical training sessions, small-sided games, and play dates.
- Technical training - coaches will run age-appropriate training sessions
- Small-sided soccer games - Players will finish each session by dividing into teams to play small sided soccer games with individual and team focuses
- 1 to 2 games per season vs Junior Academy teams
We are proud to have many of our Junior Academy and Academy coaches working with your kids and providing the best sessions where your kids are learning while having fun.
1st and 2nd Grade Players (boys and girls) have to be born between 9/30/2012 - 8/1/2010
Recreational Preseason Ball Mastery 3/5 - 3/21 | 6 Sessions
- Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 5:35 - 6:35 pm
Recreational During Season Ball Mastery 4/2 - 5/16 | 6 sessions
- Tuesday Sessions - 4/2; 4/9; 4/23; 4/30; 5/7; 5/14
- Thursday Sessions - 4/4; 4/11; 4/25; 5/2; 5/9; 5/16
- Classes are offered two times during the week.
- Registration includes one (1) of the two (2) days during the week
- One (1) Saturday Afternoon Game (Schedule TBD)
- Simpson Field: 426 E Monroe Ave Alexandria VA
- Financial assistance is available.
- Please Contact Cindy Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone call on 703-684-5425
- REGISTER HERE
- The 1st and 2nd Grade Ball Mastery Program is NOT a recreational soccer team.
- 1st and 2nd Grade Ball Mastery Program is a supplemental training session that ASA coaches recommend in addition to the recreational soccer league if players are interested in receiving technical training from ASA professional coaches.
- To sign up for the recreational soccer league, which includes teams that play games each weekend and practice during the week, visit our recreational league homepage.