Futsal Program Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
General Futsal Questions:
1. Will the uniforms for the Futsal league be the same as last year's?
Yes, teams are required to wear black & neon yellow futsal jerseys unless the team will be providing their own jerseys.
2. What if I don't have the Black or Neon Yellow ASA Futsal jersey?
Jerseys are available in the ASA Office for $20 (for the pair). They are NOT included in the registration fee.
3. There are so many different options and I am confused on what program to register for. What should I do?
We strongly encourage you to read through information for each program offering below. There are three different futasl programs offered by ASA:
4. During the futsal ball mastery program and futsal league, how will players be grouped?
We work extremely hard to group players appropriately by skill level to maximize development. For example, recreational level players are grouped with other players of similar ability. Travel/Academy players are grouped with players of similar ability.
5. Are there refunds?
Refunds can be provided if the participant withdraws prior to the first game or session. Any other circumstances will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
Futsal ID Program Questions
1. Is the Futsal ID Program much like the outdoor travel program for futsal?
It is not the same as travel soccer, but it is an okay, simple analogy and way to think about it. There are selected teams based on ability in the game of Futsal. These teams will train together in preparation for local, regional, national, and possibly international futsal competitions.
2. If my child is offered a spot on the Futsal ID Program team, should he/she still register for the ASA Futsal League?
Not individually. All futsal ID teams will participate as a team in the league.
5. Will the Futsal ID Program team stay together in the league?
6. When will the Futsal ID Program team practice?
Please refer to the futsal ID page on our website - http://alexandria-soccer.org/futsal-programs/asa-futsal-i-d-program
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the ASA Office at 703-684-5425 or email@example.com.