We require online check-in for all teams, via GotSoccer. Any questions or concerns for team check-in should be e-mailed to Ben Hawkins, firstname.lastname@example.org, Team Check-In Director.
Online Via GotSoccer
- Upload three (3) documents to your gotsoccer team account, in PDF form. If you need support in how to do this, see the next segment below.
- Team roster
- Player cards
- Medical release forms
- Important dates
- 13U-16U Boys & Girls Weekend | March 8-10, 2019
- Due: Monday, February 25, 2019
- 9U-12U Boys Weekend | March 15-17, 2019
- Due: Monday, March 4, 2019
- 9U-12U Girls Weekend: March 23-24, 2019
- Due: Monday, March 11, 2019
- Event staff will stamp the roster and upload the new approved roster in PDF form into GotSoccer.
- Event staff will confirm the roster is approved and uploaded to GotSoccer via e-mail
- You will need to print and keep on hand for roster check-ins before playoff and/or championship games.
Uploading Documents To GotSoccer
- Scan files and save each document as a PDF (We will not accept other file types)
- Team Roster
- Player passes
- Medical Release Forms
- Log into your team account at www.gotsoccer.com
- Click on the specific event
- Alexandria Soccer Kick-Off Girls Weekend
- Alexandria Soccer Kick-Off Full Sided Weekend
- Alexandria Soccer Kick-Off Boys Weekend
- Go to the “Documents” tab
- Under team document upload, select name of document (Team Roster, Player Passes,Medical Release Form)
- Choose cooresponding file from your computer
- Click "Upload File" button
- Upload all remaining documents
1) Medical Release Forms - Managers may choose to send the individual forms to the tournament or the one (1) Team Medical Release Form..
- Team Form (Preferred) - Managers may use this form to present to the tournament that will prove they have individual medical release forms for each player on their roster and they are available to them in case of an emergency.
- Player Form - Manager's may use their own medical release forms or the event supplied form. Every player is required to have a medical release form filled out and on file with the team manager.
2) Team Roster
- State, league or club approved rosters.
3) Player Cards - State, league or club player passes are required for all players. All players passes are accepted.
- Liability Release Form - For player's without a player card, we offer the opportunity for them to use this form to release the event of fault in case of injury. Additionally, these players are required to provide a proof of birth (birth certificate, passport).