We require online check-in for all teams, via GotSoccer. Any questions or concerns for team check-in should be e-mailed to Ben Hawkins, email@example.com, Team Check-In Director.
Online Via GotSoccer
- Upload three (3) documents to your gotsoccer team account, in PDF form. If you need support in how to do this, see the next segment below.
- Team roster
- Player cards
- Medical release forms
- Important dates
- 13U-16U Boys & Girls Weekend | March 8-10, 2019
- Due: Monday, February 25, 2019
- 9U-12U Boys Weekend | March 15-17, 2019
- Due: Monday, March 4, 2019
- 9U-12U Girls Weekend: March 23-24, 2019
- Due: Monday, March 11, 2019
- Event staff will stamp the roster and upload the new approved roster in PDF form into GotSoccer.
- You will need to print and keep the new approved roster on hand for roster check-ins before playoff and/or championship games at the request of the referee or tournament staff.
- There is NO roster check for group play games, unless tournament officials or referee's request it.
Uploading Documents To GotSoccer
Once you are logged into your team account click on the event's name you wish to upload documents for.
Then click on the documents tab on the right hand side of your screen. you will then see the team document upload section in the bottom right.
Select the proper document title and then upload the document. Once you have uploaded the document the event will be able to review those documents.
1) Medical Release Forms - Managers may choose to send the individual forms to the tournament or the one (1) Team Medical Release Form..
- Team Form (Preferred) - Managers may use this form to present to the tournament that will prove they have individual medical release forms for each player on their roster and they are available to them in case of an emergency.
- Player Form - Manager's may use their own medical release forms or the event supplied form. Every player is required to have a medical release form filled out and on file with the team manager.
2) Team Roster
- State, league or club approved rosters.
3) Player Cards - State, league or club player passes are required for all players. All players passes are accepted.
- Liability Release Form - For player's without a player card, we offer the opportunity for them to use this form to release the event of fault in case of injury. Additionally, these players are required to provide a proof of birth (birth certificate, passport).